Hike for Prevention
Become an Ambassador
Interested in becoming a BCPP Hike Ambassador? Are you able to coordinate fundraising events and recruit volunteers?
We are looking for passionate cancer prevention advocates from across the country that love the outdoors, hiking, and growing a movement to impact change.
BCPP staff will work closely with Hike Ambassadors to ensure they have the tools to plan successful hikes in their communities.
BCPP Hike Ambassadors:
- Represent Breast Cancer Prevention Partners as a voice promoting hiking for prevention across social media and BCPP communications.
- Provide content and storytelling for the BCPP Blog and social media channels.
- Receive communications resources to be effective advocates and leaders.
- Plan/coordinate annual hike events in their local areas, preferably in October, as an event host.
- Potentially participate in other BCPP advocacy campaigns, programs, and activities.
We provide Hike Ambassadors:
- Swag and gear from BCPP and corporate sponsors, such as BCPP-branded Klean Kanteen water bottles, Buff head scarves, stickers, and more!
- Educational materials for distribution to guests.
- Tools and resources for your participants to fundraise, including donation collection, email templates, and fundraising tracking progress.
- BCPP Hike branded hoodie & shirt.
- Possible networking opportunities with leaders & professionals in the outdoor industry.
- Recognition as a Hike Ambassador on BCPP’s website and social channels.
Applicants should be:
- Passionate about cancer prevention, movement as prevention, outdoor advocacy, hiking, and stewardship.
- Excellent and dynamic communicators.
- Available to engage throughout the year on social media and BCPP communications on efforts to grow and expand the BCPP National Hike footprint.
Join BCPP’s breast cancer prevention mission today!
We are beginning with a limited number of BCPP Hike Ambassadors (less than 10) to get the program started.
BCPP: Exposing the Cause is the Cure
We're preventing breast cancer before it starts by eliminating our exposure to toxic chemicals and radiation.