Virtual Congressional Briefing Zoom Recording February 18, 2021
Learn why we need U.S. federally mandated fragrance ingredient transparency in this congressional staff briefing hosted by Breast Cancer Prevention Partners, the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics, and the American Sustainable Business Council.
- Julie Froelicher, Senior Director, Global Product Stewardship, Procter & Gamble
- Tiah Tomlin, Breast cancer survivor, Advocate & Organizer on Black women’s health
- Dr. Robin Dodson, Research Scientist, Silent Spring Institute
- Mia Davis, VP Sustainability and Impact, Credo Beauty
- Janet Nudelman, Director of Program and Policy at Breast Cancer Prevention Partners & Director of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Why 100’s of companies are voluntarily disclosing these “secret” ingredients and why fragrance and flavor disclosure is becoming the “new normal”
- The science and the health impacts of hidden fragrance and flavor chemicals
- How recently enacted California legislation requiring cosmetic fragrance & flavor ingredient disclosure relates to existing federal law, and what more must be done
This virtual briefing took place February 18, 2021.